- We ensure our clients are compliant with the tax authorities
- We provide expert advice on how to minimise your tax liabilities
Tax is a complex issue that no business can afford to leave to take care of itself. As well as making sure you pay the right amount of tax, to keep you compliant with the tax authorities, it also makes sense to use careful tax planning to minimise your liabilities.
Therefore, the specialists at Allen Rose will use their tax expertise to deal with all issues relating to:
- Corporate tax: we can prepare your corporate tax returns, calculate your liabilities and correspond with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) on your behalf. We can also prepare claims and elections, where appropriate, to minimise your liabilities.
- Personal tax: With the tax regime becoming more complex, and more emphasis being put on taxpayers’ individual responsibilities, everyone who is subject to taxation needs professional advice and support if they are to optimise their tax position and ensure they meet all the compliance requirements. Please see our specialist services in this area of tax.
- Partnerships: we can advise on the financial implications of setting up and ceasing a partnership, including the admission of new partners and conversion to limited liability partnership status.
- VAT: we can assist with VAT planning, registration, control and reconciliation, as well as advising on the use of the most appropriate scheme, such as annual accounting, cash accounting and the flat rate scheme.
- PAYE: we can accommodate all your payroll requirements, ensuring your PAYE is always accurate and meets all the compliance requirements, including the new RTI regime.
For more information on our taxation services in Stafford and Wolverhampton, please contact us.